Monday, March 4, 2013

Homestay Info



Saturday March 2, 2013

Marion and Avril picked us up from the airport this evening around 11pm.  They seem wonderful… very excited to have us here and ready to make our experience incredible.

The other 3 girls had a delay in Chicago.  Unfortunately their entire itinerary was switched and now they do not arrive for a couple days.  That means I’m at my home stay alone for the time being.  Emily and Heather are at another location about 3 blocks away.

Such a surreal feeling for me tonight...  I’m finding myself a little lonely.  Cannot believe I’m staying in a strangers home in South Africa.

Looking forward to daylight tomorrow so I can see more of this supposedly spectacular city. 
The outside of our home stay.

My bedroom at The Synders

Mr. Synder (my home stay "dad) LOVES to garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment